1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
07 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I just wanted to take a moment to congratulate you on earning your <degree> degree. You must be so proud of yourself. School is always such a huge commitment. It can be a full time job in itself! But you proved that you were more than equal to the task.
I know this is a very exciting time for you, full of new opportunities. I hope you’ll make the most of your new degree and explore all the doors open to you now. And don’t forget to do something special to celebrate this fabulous achievement! Congratulations again!
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- congrats to your master degree accomplishment
- congratulation on your Master\s degree
- how to write congratulation for an employee who received bachelors degree while working fulltime job
- sample congratulation letters for employees who got a bachelor degree
- what to write to congratulate an employee for earning bachelors degree