1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
07 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
I hate to come across as a complainer, but I just have to say something to you about your dog’s excessive barking. It has become very disruptive and disturbs the otherwise peaceful atmosphere of our neighborhood.
It occurred to me that you might not be aware of this problem, in which case, I’m certain you would want to know. At any rate, I hope that you’ll see what you can do about this very annoying situation. If there is anything I can do to help, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- dog barking letter
- Free templates / Petition dogs barking
- how to draft a letter of response to complain about dog
- letter of complaint dog barking
- sample of letter complaining about barking dog
- Stop Neighbors Dogs From Barking sample letters
- writing a letter to tenant in regards to barking dogs