Department of Radio and TV Journalism,
Indian Institute of Mass Communication
July 1, 2010
With reference to your job ad in the latest Employment News, I wish to apply for the post of Assistant Lecturer and Head of Radio classes at your esteemed institute. I graduated from the University of Delhi in 2003 and did my diploma in journalism from the Indian Institute of Mass Communication in 2005.
After that, I worked in All India Radio for one year and Sahara India channel for one and a half years. You will find details of my past experience in my resume.
Teaching is something that I always wanted to do and Radio as a medium interests me the most. I hope I can contribute towards the institute and you will find me worthy for the job.
Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter of intent for a job
- intent letter for a job
- sample of letter of intent for a job
- letter of intent for for department head
- letter of intent for job
- thank you letter for lecture
- sample letters of intent for a job
- sample letter of intent for a job
- letter of intent for a job sample
- sample lettter of intent for a job