July 3, 2010
The NewDay Company,
From: Mr. Davidson
Founder and CEO of Davidson Enterprises Ltd.
[Sub: Business proposal for a merger]
Dear Mr. Frederickson,
This letter is to confirm the mutual intent of a merger between The New Day Company and Davidson Enterprises Ltd. We have worked together for the last 15 years and there has been various ups and down which the two companies have worked together to sail through.
In this light, as per the conversation we had on the 20th of this month, we have documented the agreement for your perusal. We want the legal procedure to be in place and surely want the approval of the board of directors of both the company.
We recommend that you consult your legal advisor before taking any decision and signing the agreement.
Looking forward to the great opportunities together.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Business Proposal Letter of Intent
- letter of intent for business proposal
- intent to tie up company
- letter of intent sample business
- letter of intent sample business proposal
- sample business letter of intent
- sample letter of intent for business proposal
- sample of letter of intent or business proposal