Requesting Renewal of an Agreement
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We refer to the License Agreement between [NAME OF FIRST PARTY TO AGREEMENT] and [NAME OF SECOND PARTY TO AGREEMENT] dated [DATE OF AGREEMENT, ex. January 5, 1996], the term of which is due to expire on [DATE OF EXPIRY OF AGREEMENT, ex. August 1, 1998].
We would be very interested in renewing the Agreement for a further term of [NO. OF YEARS TO BE RENEWED, ex. three years]. Kindly confirm to us in writing whether you would also be agreeable to extending the term for such period.
We would appreciate your response no later than [DATE RESPONSE REQUIRED BY, ex. July 1, 1998], to ensure no disruption in service to our customers. We look forward to hearing from you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter of intent for licensing agreement
- sample of letter of intent for renewal of contract
- sample of application for renewal of contract servicen
- application letter for renewal of contract
- sample letter for renewal of contract
- sample letter for requesting service contract renewal
- sample letter of renewal of contract
- sample letter renewal of contract
- sample of appliation letter for renewal of fishing license
- sample of letter renew company