Request Tenant to Repair Damage to Property
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am writing to inform you of [NATURE OF DAMAGE, ex. damage to the exterior piping on our unit, #243, which results in water leakage into the basement]. I humbly request that arrangements be made for repair. Please call me at XXX-XXXX if I can be of any assistance.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter request for the repair of hospital
- letter of satisfaction after damage of property
- letter to dcwasa for repair on homeowners property
- property damage report template
- sample letter for furniture demage
- Sample Letter for Property Damage
- sample of how to write legal document to sue someone for damage in court