Confirming Renewal of an Agreement
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We refer to the License Agreement between [NAME OF FIRST PARTY TO AGREEMENT] and [NAME OF SECOND PARTY TO AGREEMENT] dated [DATE OF AGREEMENT, ex. January 5, 1996], the term of which is due to expire on [DATE OF EXPIRY OF AGREEMENT, ex. August 1, 1998].
We confirm our mutual agreement to renew the term of the Agreement for a further term of [NO. OF YEARS TO BE RENEWED, ex. three years].
We look forward to a continuing mutually beneficial relationship during this period.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- delay renewal of legal agreement letter
- reply renewal service agreement
- business letter for confirmation of renewal
- sample letter for renewal of hvac service agreement
- reply letter to a renewal of agreement letter samples
- REPLY FOR APPROVAL OF RENEWAL OF CONTRACT
- renewal tenancy agreement format
- renewal of agreement
- renewal confirmation letter
- renewal agreement