Confirming Renewal of an Agreement
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We refer to the License Agreement between [NAME OF FIRST PARTY TO AGREEMENT] and [NAME OF SECOND PARTY TO AGREEMENT] dated [DATE OF AGREEMENT, ex. January 5, 1996], the term of which is due to expire on [DATE OF EXPIRY OF AGREEMENT, ex. August 1, 1998].
We confirm our mutual agreement to renew the term of the Agreement for a further term of [NO. OF YEARS TO BE RENEWED, ex. three years].
We look forward to a continuing mutually beneficial relationship during this period.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample renewal letters
- letter to finalize mortgage renewal agreement
- letter of renewal of agreement
- reneval of trade agreement letter
- sample letter for renewal of preventive maintenance contract
- sample letter for approval on renewal prescription
- sample letter of renewing the tenancy contract
- renewal of term letter
- sample of renewal letters
- RENEWAL LETTER OF SERVICE AGREEMENT