Apology to Landlord for Late Rent Payment: With Explanation
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Enclosed is my rent check for [MONTH, ex. September].
I do understand this payment is late and I hope you will accept my apology. [BRIEFLY STATE REASON, ex. I was forced to take a late salary payment this month to slow business.] [MAKE REASSURING STATEMENT, ex. I am assured, nonetheless, that there should be no similar problems in the future.] You have my guarantee that this will not occur again.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- salary late PAYMENT MEMO
- salary late memo
- example of letter asking for late rent letter agreement sample
- sample email reassuring employees
- letters for late rent to landlord
- letter to buyer appartment for late payment
- letter of apology for late rent payment
- letter of apology and explanation
- letter for summary of payment
- sample letter reassurring student