Apology to Landlord for Late Rent Payment: With Explanation
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Enclosed is my rent check for [MONTH, ex. September].
I do understand this payment is late and I hope you will accept my apology. [BRIEFLY STATE REASON, ex. I was forced to take a late salary payment this month to slow business.] [MAKE REASSURING STATEMENT, ex. I am assured, nonetheless, that there should be no similar problems in the future.] You have my guarantee that this will not occur again.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- apology to customer to employee for non payment
- apology letter to irs for non payment
- apology letter to irs for non payment 501c
- how to tell land lord Im sorry for paying rent late
- how to write a hardship letter for paying rent late
- opology land lord
- sample letter to hardship to landlord for late rent
- write late rent letter to landlord