5th August 2010,
Mr. Rupert Wolfe,
Army Head Quarters,
Very warm greetings. I, John Cedric of 12th regiment, commander-in-chief, serving the Army of United states would like to apply for a leave of 15 days i.e. from 25th of August to 5th of September 2010, as it has been nearly two years that I haven’t visited my family in Arizona. The main purpose of my visit is to see my ill health mother. I received a letter from my family doctor stating that my mother is diagnosed of cancer and it is in last stage. At this critical stage, she needs some love, care and compassion from her only child.
As a responsible son, it forms my duty to pay a visit to my mother and see what I can do make her happy and cheerful in her last days. Hence, I request you to grant me leave for 15 days. I will be very thankful to you, if you will grant my plea.
Army of United States.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- army letter of introduction format
- army letter of release example
- on duty request letter
- on duty leave application
- sample duty leave request letter
- military request for leave letter
- letter for a militRy son
- employer military leave letter
- employee thank you letter for military leave
- letter to son leaving for the Army