Re. Maternity leave
I wish to apply for maternity leave from 31st July 2009 and have attached the relevant form of application. As you are aware, I am pregnant and the baby is due on the 20th of August 2009. I wish to apply for full maternity benefit for the period of maternity leave beginning 31st July 2009 up to 20th June 2010. I shall intimate any delay, if any, in my resuming duties and similarly, will notify if I am to join earlier than 20th August.
I have not taken any annual leave for this year and wish to combine it with the maternity leave and request that I may be allowed to do so. I request you to kindly confirm the dates of relieving and resuming.
Awaiting your response at the earliest and thanking you for your consideration.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- maternity leave letter
- maternity leave letter to employer
- sample maternity leave letter
- maternity leave sample letter
- maternity leave letters
- sample maternity leave letter to employer
- maternity letter
- letter- maternity leave
- professional maternity leave letter to employer
- Sample letter for maternity leave