Terminating Employee Due To Redundancy
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
We regret to inform you of the termination of your employment with NAME OF BUSINESS] effective [EFFECTIVE DATE OF TERMINATION – ex. July 31 1998]. On [DATE, ex. April 12, 1998], the Director of Sales and Marketing left our company to pursue another business opportunity. As a result of his decision, your position as his [POSITION, ex. Administrative Assistant] has become redundant and there is no other job function within the company that we can offer you.
Our Group Health Benefits Co-ordinator will be contacting you within seven (7) days to explain the options available to you regarding your group health benefits and life insurance.
As you recall, a Record of Employment form was completed for you that included your vacation pay. If you have any other questions concerning the Group Health Plan, please contact [NAME OF GROUP HEALTH BENEFITS CO-ORDINATOR ex. Jill Johnson].
When you are able, please make arrangements with me to hold an Exit Interview and ensure that we have all company materials from you and you can collect your personal effects.
We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Insurance Termination Letter from Employer
- termination of health insurance letter
- Employee Health Insurance Termination Letter
- health insurance termination letter
- employer health insurance termination letter
- Health Insurance Termination Letter Sample
- letter to inform insurance company employee is terminated
- Insurance Cancellation Letter from Employer to employee
- termination letter samples due to department restructure
- SAMPLE LETTER TO EMPLOYEE TERMINATION HEALTH INSURANCE FOR DECREASE IN BUSINESS