Resignation: Due to Illness
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Please accept my resignation from [FIRM, ex. XYZ Inc.], to be effective on [DATE, ex. July 11, 1998]. I regret that my current state of health impedes me from discharging my duties and providing the firm with the quality of service I have been able to in the past.
I would like to take this opportunity to mention that my employment here has been thoroughly gratifying and rewarding. I wish the firm success in the future and I am sincerely proud to have had the opportunity to be with [FIRM, ex. XYZ Inc.] for [DURATION, ex. two years].
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample resignation letter due to illness
- resignation letter due to family illness
- sample letter of illness
- letter of resignation due to surgery
- letter of resignation due to illness
- resignation letter sample due to illness
- sample of a retirement letter because of illness
- sample of a retirement letter for illness reason
- sample of resignation letter due to illnes
- sample letter due to illness