Rescinding Job Offer before Acceptance: Other Reason:
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am reluctantly writing to inform you that we are no longer able to uphold our job offer to you of [DATE, ex. June 1, 1998] for the position of [STATE POSITION, ex. Sales Manager] at [STATE FIRM NAME, ex. ABC Co]. [STATE REASON, ex. Since you have not accepted our offer, we have hired an alternative applicant. As you understand, we were pressed for time and needed to fill that position as soon as possible.] Please accept our apologies.
We wish you the best in your career.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample rescind offer letter after acceptance
- Employer Rescind Offer Letter Template
- sample rescind job offer letter to applicant
- not accepted for job letters
- wording for rescinding a job offer
- letter to applicants position put on hold
- offer rescind letter conduct sample
- wording to rescind an offer of employment
- sample letter of emloyer rescinding job offer after accepted
- rescinding job offer after acceptance sample letters