Request for Second Interview
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
It was a pleasure to meet with you on [DATE, ex. June 5]. Our company is indeed interested in your qualifications and abilities as we consider filling the [STATE POSITION, ex. sales manager] position at [STATE FIRM, ex. ABC Co]. Accordingly, I would like to schedule a second interview to discuss, in detail, some new matters uncovered in your initial interview. Please call me at XXX-XXXX at your earliest convenience to arrange a date and time.
I am looking forward to meeting with you again.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Request for Second Interview Email
- second interview request
- 2nd interview email request
- 2nd interview request
- response to second interview request
- request for 2nd interview
- Second Interview Request Letter Sample
- letter to employee for 2nd interview
- how to respond to a hr request for 2nd interview
- How to Request a Second Interview