REJECTION OF APPLICATION FOLLOWING INTERVIEW: POSITION NO LONGER AVAILABLE
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I was delighted to speak with you on [DATE, ex. Monday] and I thank you for your time. I am confident that your skills and abilities will be useful in the [STATE FIELD OF BUSINESS, ex. computer industry].
Unfortunately, after careful consideration, we are no longer able to offer the [STATE POSITION, ex. Sales Manager] position at this time due to [STATE REASON, ex. an internal staff rearrangement which fulfilled that position’s duties]. For this reason, we are not able to offer you employment with our firm.
However, your resume has been preserved and placed on file for future reference. If a suitable position presents itself, I will be pleased to get in touch with you. I thank you for your interest in our firm and I wish you the best in your career.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Thank you for Applying Unfortunately
- Internal Interview Thank You Examples
- sample internal interview thank you email
- inform interviewee of position filled
- thank you for your interest in the position
- thanks for applying for position but job is filled
- Job has been filled Letter
- the position has been filled sample letter
- informing by email that postition has been filled
- examples of position filled letters