Memorandum to Staff Regarding Recycling Containers
M E M O R A N D U M
To: ALL STAFF
From: [NAME OF SENDER]
Date: [DATE OF MEMORANDUM]
Subject: RECYCLING CONTAINERS
There are now two recycling bins in our offices. A blue box is located in the kitchen for bottles and cans. A second bin is in the supply room located and can be used to recycle pulp and paper products (ie. scrap paper, notes, memos, etc.).
Please make an effort to use both bins in order to cut down on our waste within the office.
Your anticipated co-operation is greatly appreciated.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- recycle Policy Memo Sample Example
- recycling letters to employees from employers
- staff room cleanliness memo to staff
- Sample memo recommending materials for disposal
- supply room memos
- memorandum of recycling company
- letter to employees reguarding recycle program
- recycling letters
- example of memos to staff
- keep pantry clean memo sample