Formal Meeting Agenda
To: [IDENTIFY PERSON/GROUP, ex. John Smith, Joel Johnson & Bill Williams]
From: [YOUR NAME]
Date: [DATE, ex. July 5, 1998]
Subject: [MEETING, ex. July 13 Meeting Agenda]
I’ve taken the liberty of writing up a formal agenda for our meeting on [DATE AND TIME, ex. Wednesday, at 2:00 PM] to allocate our limited time as best as possible.
ITEM ACTION TIME
[FILL OUT FORM, ex.
Evaluate quarter one results Determine winner and 15 minutes
Brainstorm new markets to enter 10 minutes
Discuss potential markets Decide on 1 or 2 markets 35 minutes]
I hope this better allows you to prepare for our meeting. See you on [DATE, ex. Wednesday].
Top Sample Letters terms:
- cover letter to be sent with an agenda
- Sample letter of sending out agendas
- professional letter for formal meeting
- meeting agenda letter sample
- letter to company regaring agenda for meeting
- letter of condfence in fomarl letter
- formal meeting letter sample
- formal meeting letter
- formal agenda format meeting sample
- example of formal meetings