Announcement of Termination of Employee
To: [RECIPIENT, ex. Sales Staff]
From: [YOUR NAME]
Date: [DATE, ex. July 5, 1998]
Subject: [NAME, ex. Sara Williams]
Please be advised that [NAME, ex. Sara Williams] was terminated as an employee of this company on [EFFECTIVE DATE OF TERMINATION, ex. June 30, 1998].
All staff are asked not to communicate any further with [NAME, ex. Sara Williams] regarding matters which are confidential or proprietary to our company.
[FIRST NAME, ex. Sara's] responsibilities have been assumed by [NAME OF PERSON ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITIES, ex. Diane Jones]. Please contact [FIRST NAME OF PERSON ASSUMING RESPONSIBILITIES, ex. Diane] if you have any enquiries.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- employee termination announcement
- Termination Announcement Examples
- samples of appropriate notices to announce an employee termination
- best termination announcement emails
- how to announce employee terminations
- Announcement Of Termination Of Employee
- Sample Letter Announcing Employee Termination
- termination of an employee announcement
- termination announcement
- sample letter to announce terminated employee