Paper size: A4
Font size: 12
Layout: Semi-blocked, blocked or fully blocked
The letter has to begin with the sender’s Name and address at the left hand corner of the page with 1” margin.
This has to be followed by the date (E.g. 16 June 2002 or June, 16 2002) also at the extreme left.
The Name, Designation, Company and the Address of the receiver is to be written next, all at the left corners with proper salutation.
Begin the letter with Dear Mr/Ms/Mrs.
The first paragraph has to introduce yourself and your purpose in brief to the receiver.
The second paragraph has to introduce your company and its activities.
The final paragraph has to reiterate the purpose of the letter and closing has to be done with thanking the reader.
The complimentary close has to be “Sincerely”, “Regards”, “Respectfully yours”, .
The letter has to end with proper signature.
The enclosures, if any have to be mentioned at the end of the entire letter.
The letter has to have single spacing throughout.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- INTRODUCTION LETTER FORMAT IN WORD
- free business introduction letters samples
- business introduction letters free samples
- free sample business introduction letters
- Free Sample Business Introduction Letter
- introduction letter format
- free sample letters of introduction
- business introduction letter format
- sample introduction business letters free
- free sample introductory business letters