1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
05 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
Many, many hours of exhausting work go into any political campaign. The campaing of <name> for <office> is going well, but there is still much to be done. That’s why we’re writing: to ask you if you could spare some time to work with us as a campaign volunteer.
There’s no special expertise required, and you don’t have to have a political science degree. All you need is the belief that <name> is a candidate worth working for, and that volunteers are the most important part of a political machine. There’s phone calling to be done, envelope stuffing, typing, data entry, deliveries…you name it. There’s a lot to do, and we need your help.
Give us a call today at <name> headquarters at <phone number> if you would like to spend even a few hours a week as a volunteer. It’ll be one of the most fulfilling things you have ever done.
We look forward to hearing from you.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter asking for volunteers
- sample letter asking for volunteer work
- how to ask for volunteers sample letter
- sample letter asking to volunteer
- request for volunteers letter
- asking for volunteer letter sample
- call for volunteers sample letter
- sample call for volunteers
- asking for volunteers email sample
- Asking for Volunteers Sample