1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
05 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
Currently, <I/We> have a tax audit scheduled for <date>. Unfortunately, circumstances have made it impossible for <me/us> to meet the IRS requirements for the audit by that date. <I/We> <am/are> writing in the hopes that the date can be changed.
If possible, <I/We> would like the audit moved back to <date> or later. This would give <me/us> sufficient time to prepare. Please contact <me/us> to confirm this arrangement or if there is a problem. Thank you for your understanding.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- request to change audit date
- sample letter of postphonement of audit
- example letter of postponed date
- how to write a letter for postponing audit
- how to write letter change of auditor notice to
- how to write reschedule audit
- postpone of audit date
- request letter to change date of audit