February 19, 2011
Mr. Nirmit Kanive
Best Equipment, Inc.
Dear Mr. Kanive,
I will be leaving the company soon and I find it only proper to say goodbyeto you as one of my closest colleagues at work. My family will be relocating to Hyderabad next month and I must leave my work at the company, a small sacrifice so that my children will be able to have a better chance at abright future.
Although I am happy at making this decision, I also feel a tinge of sadness because of colleagues like you. I have come to love my work at the company and special colleagues like you who are always eager to lend a helping hand. You have been very helpful in making my career in the company blossom and I thank you so much for this. May your career continue to flourish.
Ms. Purala Manchada
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Sample Goodbye Letter to Colleagues
- goodbye letter to colleague
- goodbye letter to colleagues
- good bye and thanks to my caulegue letter
- write note to my colleague at work who will leave us
- say a goodby to colleague
- sample of farewell letter to colleagues
- sample farewell to collegue
- letter to staff saying goodbye
- letter to say goodbye to colleague