To Liquor Licensing Authority Requesting Special Permit to Serve Liquor at Company Picnic
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS OF LIQUOR LICENCING AUTHORITY, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Re: Special Permit Application
This will confirm that we will be holding our annual company picnic at [LOCATION OF PICNIC] on [DATE OF PICNIC, ex. Wednesday, June 26, 1998]. We hope to serve liquor at the picnic. Would you kindly issue a special permit for liquor consumption at the picnic. We enclose the following in this regard:
1. Copy of Permit issued by the Parks Department;
2. Site Map of location for function;
3. Completed Application;
4. Check in the sum of [PERMIT FEE, ex. $25.00] representing your permit fee;
5. Copy of letter to municipal department;
6. Copy of letter to police department;
7. Copy of letter to fire department.
Should you require additional information, please contact the undersigned at [XXX-XXXX]. Once this application has been processed, kindly contact the undersigned so that we may pick it up.
Thank you very much for your assistance.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- formal letter for picnic leave
- Your Request has been completed
- picnic simple letter
- picnic letter sample
- pick up letter sample
- Letter to Pick Up Property
- letter to pick up abstract
- letter to parents for picnic
- Letter to customer warning about liquor license
- example of thank you letter to employees for attending company picnic