Solicitation of Contribution to High School Fundraising Campaign
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Hi [NAME, ex. John Smith]. Long time no see. How are things with your family?
I have volunteered to assist with the most recent Fundraising Campaign for [NAME OF HIGHSCHOOL]. I guess that’s a long-winded way of saying I’m someone who gets to call up his old buddies to hit them up for donations. I’m sure you’re well aware of the Campaign, however I have enclosed some promotional materials, which might help you decide if you would like to contribute.
On a serious note, I personally feel heavily indebted to the school and I consider it a very worthwhile cause to support. I hope you share my sentiments. I would love to discuss this further with you if you wish, and I have pledged to write and call some of my close friends to solicit their support.
I will try to give you a call in the near future to discuss the Campaign. Thanks for your anticipated support.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample solicitation letter contribution
- solicitation letter for school projects
- solicitation letter for school project
- solicitation letter for school improvement
- sample of solicitation letter contribution
- example of solicitation letter for school project
- sample solicitation letter
- sample of solicitation letter for school project
- sample of solicitation letter for school
- solicitation letter sample for school