Refuse Request for Donation
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Thank you for your letter requesting a donation to [CHARITY]. Despite the existence of many fine and worthwhile causes, we regret that we are unable to make donations to many of them. For this reason, our firm has adopted a policy of making yearly contributions to [CHARITY], which supports several causes.
Nonetheless, we find your cause to be genuine and honorable. We indeed wish you the best on your mission.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- donation refusal letter sample
- refusal letter for donation
- donation rejection letter template
- refusing a request letter sample
- letter saying no to donation
- decline donation letter
- letter of donation to charity sample
- refusing a donation from a business
- request referral for donation letter
- write a letter refusing donation