Negotiation of Job Offer Request Higher Salary
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am delighted by your offer to join [FIRM, ex. XYZ Inc]. I find the position and job duties to be challenging, yet tailored to my abilities.
As you know, I am certain I can favorably affect your firm’s bottom line.
For this reason, I am confident that we can orchestrate a mutually-beneficial and prosperous arrangement. Having learned a great deal more about [FIRM, XYZ Inc.] during our interview, I have a clear vision as to where I will fit into and how I can contribute to the firm’s future profits. Since I believe firmly in my abilities as they apply to this position at your firm, I humbly request that we renegotiate the remuneration.
[STATE YOUR REQUEST, ex. I will be pleased to accept an offer which includes a 5% share of the sales of my division.] I trust this to be reasonable, and am confident you will be pleased with my results accordingly. Allow me to call you on [DATE, ex. Thursday] to discuss this.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Verbaige for requesting a meeting about a salary offer
- sample letter negotiating salary
- letter requesting higher salary
- letter requesting higher offer
- Negotiating Job Offer Letter
- job negotiation letter
- request higher pay on job offer examples
- requesting more income on job offer
- Salary Negotiation Letter Sample
- sample letter for negotiating higher slary