Invitation to Join Association/Club
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Your [QUALIFYING ATTRIBUTE(S), ex. background in the field of finance] [has / have] prompted us to invite you to attend [MEETING, ex. our monthly financial professionals’ meeting].
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is [NAME, ex. Jill Jones] and I am the [POSITION, ex. president] of [CLUB/ASSOCIATION, ex. The Association of Financial Professionals]. [MENTION BACKGROUND OF CLUB/ASSOCIATION AND WHAT IT OFFERS, ex. For the past twelve years, our association has provided a forum for professionals in the field of finance to get together and discuss their opinions, suggestions and beliefs. We offer many benefits, such as our exclusive newsletter, The Art of Finance.]
[MENTION MEETING SCHEDULE, ex. I have taken the liberty of enclosing a brochure and meeting schedule. Feel free to attend any engagement which best suits your schedule] I’m certain you will be pleased with the benefits our [club / association] offers.
Feel free to call me at XXX-XXXX if you have any questions I can answer. Thank you for your time.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Joining a Membership Sample Letter
- letter inviting student to join club
- club recommendation letter
- sample letter organizing a birthday club
- free printable sample forms for joining a womans social club
- why i want to join your organization letters
- how to invite someone to join a club
- \Example Welcome letters for joining a club\
- examples of letters to join a club
- examples of application letter for country club