Excuse From Jury Duty, #1
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am in receipt of your letter of [DATE, ex. June 10, 1998]. Although I am honored by the privilege, I respectfully request that I be excused from jury duty.
[STATE REASON(S), ex. I am currently employed by ABC International Incorporated of Tempe. As a small firm, my employer will be unable to pay me during my absence for jury duty. Simply stated, my financial position will be severely affected as a result. I will be able to forward a statement from my employer if you so require.]
I trust that you understand my position and excuse me, thus, from jury duty. You may contact me at XXX-XXXX if there are any concerns.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample jury duty excuse letter
- letter dimissing jury duty
- example letter requesting dismisall from jury duty
- jury dismissal letter
- letter for jury duty dismissal
- request dismissal from jury duty
- sample letter to request excuse from jury duty
- samples of jury duty excuse letters
- writing a letter to a judge to be excused from jury duty