Excuse From Jury Duty, #1
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am in receipt of your letter of [DATE, ex. June 10, 1998]. Although I am honored by the privilege, I respectfully request that I be excused from jury duty.
[STATE REASON(S), ex. I am currently employed by ABC International Incorporated of Tempe. As a small firm, my employer will be unable to pay me during my absence for jury duty. Simply stated, my financial position will be severely affected as a result. I will be able to forward a statement from my employer if you so require.]
I trust that you understand my position and excuse me, thus, from jury duty. You may contact me at XXX-XXXX if there are any concerns.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to ask for dismall for jury duty
- letter to court to dismiss me from jury duty
- letter to decline jury duty
- jury duty letter of dismissal childcare
- jury duty dismissal letter
- templet for letter of dismissal jury duty
- how to write excuse letter for jury duty
- how to write a proper jury duty dimissal letter
- how to write a letter to be dismissed from jury duty
- dissmised email for duty jury because school