Excuse From Jury Duty, #1
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am in receipt of your letter of [DATE, ex. June 10, 1998]. Although I am honored by the privilege, I respectfully request that I be excused from jury duty.
[STATE REASON(S), ex. I am currently employed by ABC International Incorporated of Tempe. As a small firm, my employer will be unable to pay me during my absence for jury duty. Simply stated, my financial position will be severely affected as a result. I will be able to forward a statement from my employer if you so require.]
I trust that you understand my position and excuse me, thus, from jury duty. You may contact me at XXX-XXXX if there are any concerns.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Jury Duty Excuse Sample Letter
- letter to excuse from jury duty
- accepted letters to be omitted from jury duty
- sample letters for jury dismissal
- letter dismissing letter excusing me from jury duty
- physician letter for jury dismissal form
- sample dismissal letter for jury duty
- sample jury duty excuse letter from employer
- sample letter of excuse for hardship of taking care of elderly jury duty
- sample letter of excuse for jury duty