Enclosing Document For Review
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I enclose a draft form of [DESCRIPTION OF DOCUMENT, ex. Purchase Agreement] for your review and comment.
Kindly review the document and advise me if you are in agreement with its terms, after which I will prepare copies for signing by us. If you require any changes, I would be happy to discuss them with you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- email for legal requesting for review
- business letter requesting to review documents enclosed
- example letter to request a review of documents
- letter to ask someone to review and update documentation
- sample letter request to review a document
- sample letter to ask for review of a document
- sample letter to review draft
- sample where do you place the Attaching and enclosing documents