1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
05 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
Re: Account No. <account number>
Please be advised that, due to insurmountable financial difficulties, <name of company> has been forced to declare bankruptcy. With the help of our attorney, we have begun Chapter <chapter> proceedings. All of <name of company>’s debts will be turned over to a trustee in bankruptcy who will evaluate each debt and place it in line either for payment or discharge through the bankruptcy process.
I would appreciate it if you would direct any further inquiries regarding this account to our bankruptcy attorney, <name of attorney>. <He/She> can be reached at <phone number>.
The trustee in bankruptcy will be in touch with you regarding the status of your account and its standing in the bankruptcy process.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- executors letter to beneficiary uk
- executor letter writing
- Executor Letter Examples
- executor letter to beneficiaries
- trustee letter to beneficiaries distribution of charity bracelets
- sample letter of beneficiary
- executor to beneficies template letter
- Executor Letter to Beneficiary
- Sample Letter to Trust Beneficiaries
- excutor letter to trustees