Chief Executive Officer
Roger Manufacturing Limited
23 Ask Where Road,
New York, New Jersey 4890
Dated: 23rd of February 2012
Subject: Letter to bid farewell
Dear Mr. Woo,
It is very sad that my journey in this organization has come to an end as I am retiring from my position of a Sales Manager on 1st of March 2012.
I have completed twenty years in this organization and it has been the best twenty years of my professional life. This organization has given me a lot of happiness and satisfaction in my career. I would cherish this twenty year journey for the rest of my life. I have to retire as I have realized that it is high time I spend quality time with my family and watch my grandchildren grow up.
I will always remain thankful to this organization. I would request you to convey my regards to all the members of this organization. Wishing best of luck for the growth of the organization.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- thank you letter for winning bid
- sample resignation letter for Radiologic technologist
- managerial level goodbye letter
- sample memo for cut off time of request
- sample childcare thank you letters
- letter from bank about cutoff time
- thank letter car sales
- ssample letters for time cuts for inmate
- example letter of cut of times
- faerwell letter to security manager