15th June 2008
As discussed recently, we will no longer be doing business together as our line of production has shifted. I just wanted to bid you farewell and wish you all the best in your future businesses.
We at HidenPark Company appreciate the good business we did and the cordial relationship that was held between the two companies. It kept the work flowing and the employees were working hand in hand. Continue this relationship with the other companies you deal with.
Once again I wish you the very best in future. Our contacts remain the same in case you would need further paperwork to be completed.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- employee no longer with company letter
- no longer with the company letter
- is no longer with the company letter
- letter to inform staff no longer with the company
- employee no longer with company letter sample
- sample letter that employee is no longer with us
- sample letter employee no longer working
- letter employee no longer with company
- employee no longer with company announcement
- no longer connected with the company letter