Mr. Allan Border,
Senator Group of Industries.
Firstly I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity. I assure you that I will handle whatever the situation may be. This would be the time for me to prove my capability, and I won’t let you down, the hopes that you have kept on me.
I Chris Reed would like to go ahead with this employment acceptance letter and I am also satisfied regarding the contract period and salary. I am extremely happy to take up the position of Assistant Manager and in these 2 years of my tenure, I will try my best to implement new plans and schemes which can really enhance our business scope.
Finally I just want to say that I am also done with payment terms as paying $96,000 for 2 year contract seemed to be much reasonable and I am ready to work in the Senator Group of Industries from 22nd September. For further communication, I am giving you my personal telephone number- Ph: +7833964687.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- one year contract sample
- IRS Payment Plan Letter
- Acceptance of Payment Letter
- Sample Letter IRS Payment Plan
- payment acceptance letter
- Examples of IRS Payment Plans
- example of letter ti irs to make payments
- how to make a request letter for IRs payments
- writing irs payment plan letter
- how to write a request to the IRS for a payment plan