Subject: Invite to the monthly meeting
Dear Mr. Brown,
I hope you are doing alright with the new assignment. I must compliment you on the quality of work you presented during the last monthly meeting.
This mail is an invitation to the monthly meeting of June. I hope to see all the details requested by the board ready for presentation in the meet which is scheduled at the end of the week in the last week of June. I regard that you have ample time to assimilate the details and make them ready. In case there are any changes or details that I need to know before hand, I recommend that we meet in my office to discuss the same. Please talk to my secretary for an appointment.
Feel free to call me on my extension if there is an emergency.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- example of letter for new lease
- letter of schedule
- letter to schedule a meeting
- example letter for new lease
- sample email letters
- sample leteer to know details of the meeting
- sample letter of requesting new lease
- sample letter scheduling a meeting