Request for Meeting With Customer: Following Discussion
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
It was a pleasure to speak with you the other day regarding [SITUATION OR MATTER, ex. how our Magnaflux compressor can reduce your manufacturing costs by up to 30%]. I believe that we can accomplish much if you, [NAME], [NAME] and [NAME] meet for approximately [EXPECTED DURATION OF MEETING, ex. one hour] sometime this week. Our goal will be to [GOAL OF MEETING, ex. determine whether the Magnaflux compressor can interface with your existing manufacturing equipment].
I am available on [DATES AND TIMES YOU ARE AVAILABLE, ex. June 11 to 15, any time before 4:30 PM]. When is most convenient for you and the others? Please contact me sometime tomorrow to confirm the date and time of our meeting.
I am looking forward to meeting with you soon.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter to request schedule of a discussion
- professional letter to client requesting a meeting
- meeting request letter to current client
- meeting request email to customer
- meeting reqeust to customer
- letter to schedule a meeting with a client
- letter to meet new client
- Letter Requesting Meeting with Customer
- how to request a meeting with a client
- example letter to Ex requesting meeting for talks