Late Payment, Moderate Tone: Final Notice
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am following the previous three letters we sent to you with this final letter, hoping that we will not be forced to forward your account to a collection agency. Your account has been unpaid in the amount of $[AMOUNT] for over four months.
Reluctantly, if we do not receive payment within the next five business days, we are left with no alternative but to take actions which may permanently and adversely affect your good credit rating. Indeed, it would be to both our benefits to resolve this matter immediately.
Again, we hope to receive your payment within the next five business days.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- notice of payment letter
- Final Notice for Non Payment
- letter of late payment notice mortgage
- Final Notice Letter for Payment
- first notice 30 days late letter
- Sample Letter employee final pay
- NOTICE OF PAYMENTS LETTER FROM DR
- late notice letter sample
- final collection letter samples
- Mortgage Late Payment notification