Invitation to Seminar
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I would like to invite you to a seminar that I’m confident will interest you.
The [NAME OF SEMINAR, ex. 3D Technologies Seminar] held at [PLACE, ex. the Toronto SkyDome] on [DATE, ex. June 13] will [DESCRIBE TOPIC AND FEATURES OF SEMINAR, ex. feature lectures by several key programmers and designers in the field of 3D modeling, with topics including trilinear filtering, anti-aliasing and mipmapping].
I am enclosing [X] tickets for you. I hope that you decide to attend and I am looking forward to seeing you there.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter for seminary of reccomendation
- sample of invitation letter for seminar
- sample letter not approving leave to attend a seminar
- seminar letter
- seminar letter format example financial literacy
- seminar invitation for you and staffing
- sample welcome letter for a health seminar
- sample of seminars
- sample of invition cart for seminar
- internal letter requset held for the seminar