Invitation to Seminar
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I would like to invite you to a seminar that I’m confident will interest you.
The [NAME OF SEMINAR, ex. 3D Technologies Seminar] held at [PLACE, ex. the Toronto SkyDome] on [DATE, ex. June 13] will [DESCRIBE TOPIC AND FEATURES OF SEMINAR, ex. feature lectures by several key programmers and designers in the field of 3D modeling, with topics including trilinear filtering, anti-aliasing and mipmapping].
I am enclosing [X] tickets for you. I hope that you decide to attend and I am looking forward to seeing you there.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- free sample invitation letter for seminar
- letter of invitation for seminar
- invitation letter for grand opening sample
- sample letter for seminar
- seminar letter format
- seminar letter
- sample letters for seminars
- seminar invitation examples
- invitation to seminar sample
- invitation to attend a seminar