Invitation to Grand Opening
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
Allow me the pleasure of inviting you to the grand opening of [GRAD OPENING, ex. our new Tempe office]. [DESCRIBE SUBJECT OF GRAND OPENING, ex. These new premises will be the offices from which we will serve you in the future.]
[OUTLINE PROGRAM, Refreshments will be served at 2:00 PM, following a short speech from our new CEO, John Williams.] The event will be held at [LOCATION, ex. 12453 Second Street, on the north-west corner of Second and Third].
[MENTION REQUESTED NATURE OF RESPONSE, ex. Please tell me whether you are able to come by calling me at XXX-XXXX.] I hope to see you there.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- grand opening invitation letter
- grand opening invitation letter sample
- grand opening letter sample
- sample invitation letter for grand opening
- grand opening letter
- company inauguration invitation letter
- invitation letter for company opening
- sample grand opening letter
- company opening invitation letter
- grand opening letter template