Apology for Missing Appointment with Customer: Colleagues Not Able To Attend
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
I am deeply embarrassed for missing our meeting on [DATE, ex. June 10]; please accept my apologies. As you understand, I was unable to attend because [STATE REASON, ex. my flight was delayed five hours due to unfavorable weather in San Francisco]. I was looking forward to discussing [STATE SUBJECT OR TOUT YOUR PRODUCT/SERVICE, ex. how our Magnaflux compressor can cut your manufacturing costs by up to 30%].
I would very much like to set up another meeting with you. I am available on [LIST DATES AND TIMES YOU ARE AVAILABLE, ex. June 11 to 15, any time before 4:30 PM]. Please tell me when is best for you. You can reach me at XXX-XXXX.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- unable to attend meeting apology letter
- apology letter unable to attend meeting
- apology letter to colleague
- apology letter for not able to attend meeting
- apology letter to coworker sample
- apology letter unable to attend event
- apology letter to colleague sample
- letter of apology unable to attend meeting
- not able to attend a meeting apology letter
- Sample Apology letter for Missed