Apology for Late Delivery
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
It has come to my attention that your order of [DATE, ex. May 27] for [LIST PRODUCTS, ex. 5 Magnaflux compressors] was delivered late on [DATE, ex. June 27]. Please accept my apologies and let met assure you that our company otherwise has a favorable record of delivering by the date we specify.
I hope the delay did not cause you much inconvenience and we look forward to serving you again. Feel free to call me at XXX-XXXX if you have any concerns you wish me to address.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample of late deliveries
- apology letter for late delivery
- late delivery apology
- how to write an email to a customer apologiy for late delivery and offering a gift
- how to write a letter to a customer for late delivery and offer a free gift
- how to tell customer you will miss delivery date letter
- appology email for late delivery
- APOLOGY TO CLIENT FOR DELAYED SERVICE DELIVERY
- apology for late shipment
- apologize for late delivery