Announcement to Customers: Closure Of Business
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
As you may know, [FIRM NAME, ex. ABC Co.] will be closing its business on [DATE, ex. June 30].
I am writing to thank you for your business with us during the past [DURATION, ex. five years.] Indeed, it has been a pleasure to serve you. Please call me if there is anything I can do for you before the date of closure.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- holiday closure announcement example
- business closing announcement
- announcement holiday closing
- holiday closure announcement letter
- how to phrase a business closing announcement
- letter announcing close of business
- letter of announcement to customers for holidays
- Letter of Company Closure
- letter to customers about shutdown
- letter to customers annoucing store closure