Announcement to Customers: Change in Administration
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
It has been a pleasure to serve you in the past, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.
I am writing to you regarding a change in our administrative arrangements. [MENTION RATIONAL BEHIND CHANGE AND HOW IT MAY, IF AT ALL, BENEFIT CUSTOMER, ex. To provide you with better technical assistance, we have undergone a change in administration whereby sales and support staff now operate independently. As always, Joseph Johnson will be pleased to fulfill your sales orders. If you require any technical assistance, however, we now have a dedicated and highly-skilled technical assistance staff available to serve you. Allow me to introduce Mr. John Porter, who will handle all your technical inquiries. You may reach him directly at XXX-XXXX.
Indeed, we will continue to serve you to the best of our abilities. You can always call me at XXX-XXXX if I may be of any service to you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Personnel Change Letter to Customer
- sample announement of company name change
- Sample Letter to customers on staff changes
- Change CompanyName Letter
- how to write letter for company name change
- letter change in adminstration
- announcement letter to customers
- letter of request to fill up forms
- letter to change main administrator on account
- Letter to customer announcing change in ERP