Announcement to Customers: Change in Administration
[DATE, ex. Wednesday, June 11, 1998]
[NAME, COMPANY AND ADDRESS, ex.
1234 First Street
Anycity, Anystate 85245]
Dear [NAME, ex. John Smith],
It has been a pleasure to serve you in the past, and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.
I am writing to you regarding a change in our administrative arrangements. [MENTION RATIONAL BEHIND CHANGE AND HOW IT MAY, IF AT ALL, BENEFIT CUSTOMER, ex. To provide you with better technical assistance, we have undergone a change in administration whereby sales and support staff now operate independently. As always, Joseph Johnson will be pleased to fulfill your sales orders. If you require any technical assistance, however, we now have a dedicated and highly-skilled technical assistance staff available to serve you. Allow me to introduce Mr. John Porter, who will handle all your technical inquiries. You may reach him directly at XXX-XXXX.
Indeed, we will continue to serve you to the best of our abilities. You can always call me at XXX-XXXX if I may be of any service to you.
[YOUR NAME, ex. Jill Jones]
Top Sample Letters terms:
- Letter to Customers Announcing Change
- Letter Announcing Change in Personnel
- Change of Administrator Letter
- Change of Administration Letter
- sample position move notification to customers
- letter notifting customer of change in personnel
- sample letter changing personnel duties new contact
- change of personnel letter sample
- sample letter for changing the administrator of an account
- change in administration letter