Date: 12 December 2009.
To: Mr. John Abraham,
From: Mr. Ryan McCollum,
[Sub: Corporate Award function invitation]
Transmitting: 1 page including this one.
Fax no: 100211.
Dear Mr. John,
I would like to invite you to the award distribution ceremony for the best business man of the year on 1st of January 2010. I am sending you a three member pass and expect two of your guests to be present at the ceremony. I am very happy and excited to inform you that you have been nominated the best business man of year and I hope you win it.
I would be even more pleased to see you addressing the gathering , kindly accept my invitation and my wish. Please let me know before one week if you are accepting my wish to address the gathering, so that I could confirm the name with the event manager. Hope you win the award.
Awaiting your presence,
Mr. Ryan McCollum.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- thank you letter for invitation to event
- thank you for accepting our invitation
- sample thank you letter for invitation to event
- thank you letter for an invitation to an event
- thank you letter for invite to event
- thank you for accepting my invitation
- invitation letter for award function
- thank you for accepting our invitation letter
- corporate event invitation letter sample
- sample thank you note for invitation to event