24 November, 2006
Prof. Silva Peterman
Dean, Department of Microbiology
Dear Prof. Peterman,
I wish to apply for the position of Lecturer, Department of
Microbiology at Fairmont University. Enclosed is my resume, which
includes my publications and research proposals.
I hold a unique teaching philosophy developed over the years from a
biology school teacher to a teaching assistant at ABC College. I have
developed exceptional skills to encourage student participation in
class through careful organization of teaching materials and engaging
attitude. In my class, I believe all students should contribute to the
learning process. This philosophy has posted impressive results in
colleges I have taught, and would like to bring it at Fairmont.
While here, I would like to undertake a research project on reasons
behind the rise of tropical diseases in the zone. This is an exciting
project which will inspire many students.
The letters of recommendation that will be sent soon in relation to
this application comes from Paul; my post-doctoral advisor; Moses and
Peter-seniors at ABC College; and Samuel-thesis advisor. Their
addresses are reflected on the last page of my resume.
Please let me know if additional information is needed. Thank you for
your time and consideration.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- thank you message to a school dean
- sample of letter of consideration of school
- research assistant in immunology cover letter sample
- reference letter from a medical doctor
- letter of consideration for a school
- examples of reference letters from doctors
- donation thank you letter dean of
- Consideration Letter for School
- ahpra letter of recommendation doctor
- ADD letter to doctor about student