1234, Main Street
Boston, MA 02123
01 April, 2005
<Recipient Address Goes Here>
<time of flight>, <people flying> <was/were> booked on flight <flight number> for <destination>, flying out of <airport name>. Upon my arrival in <destination>, <I/we> discovered that <my/our> luggage had been <problem with luggage>.
To date, <I/we> have not received any sort of compensation from <airline name> for the cost of <purchases>. I would like to speak with someone as soon as possible about resolving this unpleasant situation. You may reach me at <phone number>.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.
encl: <List of enclosed items goes here>
Top Sample Letters terms:
- rc book lost complaint letter
- lost luggage letter sample
- sample letter lost luggage
- letter of complaint lost luggage
- sample complaint letter for lost luggage
- sample authorization letter for claim seattle of lost baggage
- lost baggage claim letter sample
- letter of complaint about lost luggage
- letter for lost rc
- rc lost complaint letter