Royal Engineering College,
Dear Mr McGonagall,
I, Ronald Potter, am writing this letter to put forward a plea for your consent for training. This training is in accordance to the industrial exposure of my academic studies until now. I have successfully completed my third year at the degree engineering course and the details of my results have been enclosed along with this letter. The training will last for 3 weeks during the end of the coming month. This implies that I will be missing the initial ten days of the next term. I wish to convey my assurance that I shall cover up all the academia lost during these days.
The training will help to provide me with the practical understanding of the academic knowledge which I have gathered during the last three years of the engineering course. I am hopeful that an affirmative and quick reply shall be meeting me in response to my plea.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- letter to principal format
- letter format to principal
- letter format for principal
- letter to the principal format
- application to college principal format
- letter format for college principal
- letter to college principal format
- college letter format
- format of letter to principal
- application format for college principal