Name/Title Mary Roe
Address 795 E Dragram
City, State, Zip Code Tucson, AZ, 85705
Dear Mrs. Chin,
I am sorry for your husband demise on 25th April, It’s not only loss for your family but also for our military and for the nation.
Major Yun was a brave soldier and was inspiration for the young ones who entered in military. He was a born fighter. He had canceled his leaves on last minute, but we wish we had forced him not to cancel his holidays then he would have been here with us.
Your father is not a common man he has scarified his life for this country and will always be remembering as a strong military man.
You and your family should feel proud about your father. If there is anything I can do for your family please let me know.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- army letter of sympathy
- letter of condolence army
- letter of sympathy army
- military condolence letter
- Army Sympathy Letter Example
- Sample army Letter of Condolence Loss
- Army Letter of Condolence Example
- Army Regulation Letter of Condolence
- sample of a sympathy letter from the military
- example of a letter of sympathy letter army