Name/Title Mary Roe
Address 795 E Dragram
City, State, Zip Code Tucson, AZ, 85705
I am writing this letter to inform you that I had bought a Tshirt worth $500 on 29th April, 2012, and after the first wash the Tshirt color got dull.
When I complained about this issue to one of your agent, he refused to change the Tshirt even after having the bill. He mentioned that “we don’t accept the product once used”. I would like to tell you that I have only used it once and the Tshirt color got dull. It’s been only three days that I have purchased it.
This response is unfair and unacceptable. I am waiting for the response from you. Even after continuous follow up I am not getting the proper response. This is my final letter to you and expects you to reply otherwise I will have to contact consumer protection groups and government agencies during that time.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- sample letter follow-up on customer complaint
- unacceptable letter
- follow up letter after complaint
- complaint follow up form sample
- letter to follow up complaint
- how to follow up on a complaint letter
- following up with customer after complsint letter
- follow up to letter of complaint
- follow up complaint ltter
- complaint letter on customers refuse to accept delivery