Brown and Co Inc,
June 01, 2011
Richardson New York Contractors,
Dear Mr. Mark
Sub- Complaint about the delay in the construction
I would like to make complaint through this letter that you have not been doing well with the speed of construction of the building whose construction contract we have given to you. We have given this contract to you in the year in the month of Jan and you told us that the construction would be completed by Jan 2012.
When we inspected the actual construction of the building we had found that there has not even been the completion of 25% of the construction. I assume that if you continue to do such kind of construction then you would not be able to complete the same by even 2013 and 2012 is far away matter.
We hope that after this letter you would speed up your construction and find out the causes of delay. If you continue such speed then we would have to reconsider the contract with you.
Top Sample Letters terms:
- construction delay sample letter to contractor
- contract completion letter
- completion of contract letter
- contractor thank you letter
- thank you note to contractor
- letter to contractor for delay
- complaint letter delay
- sample complaint letter to contractor
- contractor complaint letter
- sample letter construction delay