This letter is written when a payment is either due or overdue. It could also be just a simple reminder Collection Letter for the debtor. The letter can be issued by bank, credit card companies. Collection letter are warning letter to debtor to make the payment.
While writing collection letter give enough time to the defaulter to make the payment so that the defaulter have time to arrange for the funds.
It should be short and brief.
Current payment due or non payment should be mentioned in the letter.
The letter should be in formal and profession tone and not in humiliating or threatening.
Collection letter should be simple and easy to understand.
There should not be any grammatical or punctuation errors
Any repercussions for non payment should also be mentioned in the letter to ensure transparency of communication
Top Sample Letters terms:
- payment due reminder letter format
- account reminder letter
- past due payment reminder
- sample letter payment paid on time
- free sample of letters for payment reminder
- sample collection letter- warning stage
- sample Reminder payment due enclosed envelop
- payment due at time of service template
- sample letter reminder contract expired and request for penalty payment
- sample letter for appeal for credit card overdue